Here's the list of things I try to do EVERY day:
- Spanish lessons via Duolingo or other apps
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Journal and write about my day and my feelings, issues, etc
- Cognitive games from a book "399 games, puzzles & trivia challenges specially designed to keep your brain young" by Nancy Linde
- Eat well and enjoy healthy things!
- Meditation and prayer
- Take my supplements and coconut oil
- Lay with my kitties :)
- Hang out with my friends and/or kids and grandkids
- Do what makes me happy, which may include watching TV or a movie or just sitting outside and looking at the sky
All of you have been on vacation or sabbatical or are retired. I never imagined the days would go so fast and that I wouldn't be able to get things done like I wanted to. I try to make a list every day and write down what I need to do. I certainly don't and can't rely on my memory any more. I use my calendar on my phone to keep track so I don't forget. A piece of paper doesn't work for me.
Today I sat at a restaurant and read and tried to figure out what to do with my 2017 Annual Enrollment for Intel medical benefits. It was too confusing for me. UGH! I decided to swallow my pride and actually called the benefits center. I'm so glad I did. I spoke with a wonderful woman who explained to me how I would pay Intel for my benefits due to my medical leave. I actually started to cry when she talked about how much Intel cared for their employees and would do whatever it took to make sure I had coverage while I was on leave. JEEZ.... tears come pretty easy for me these days.
Tonight I'm super excited to have my girlfriend coming over and we are going to have Thai for dinner! Tomorrow I have coffee with two friends that I haven't seen in a long time and tomorrow night Danielle & Kristen will be here for a 'sleepover'.
That's what my days are like now, and this is my life. And guess what ~~~ I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT.